[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes List- Robertson's Rules Of Order

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 14:31:34 EST 2009

Rummy:
Amen.
Capt. jw

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, R22RumRunner at aol.com <R22RumRunner at aol.com> wrote:

From: R22RumRunner at aol.com <R22RumRunner at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes List- Robertson's Rules Of Order
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 5:46 AM

Greg,
We don't have squabbles on the list. But, occasionally someone rehashes the
same old subject of trying to change the list. It's been discussed to
death over  the years and the outcome is always to leave it the hell alone. It
works.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/22/2009 7:58:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,