[Rhodes22-list] Early Spring Chesapeake cruising?

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Mon Feb 2 10:51:09 EST 2009

Thanks for the feedback.  It does sound like the Chesapeake would be hit or
miss that early.  Maybe Plan A should be more southern waters and Plan B the
Chesapeake if miraculously the conditions are favorable.  With Muireann on
her trailer, it really is just a question of driving distance:  380 mi -
Chesapeake, 600 mi - Albemarle, 680 mi - Pamlico, (or for real warm water,
1100 mi - Apalachicola, 1200 mi - Punta Gorda .... not realistic for this
Spring Break, but maybe someday).

Mike Cheung
s/v Muireann