[Rhodes22-list] "I" Sail Measurement?

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Thu Feb 5 14:47:56 EST 2009

Andrew,

I too am about to have an tri radial asymmetrical spinnaker made for my
Rhodes 22.  In as much as I have over a thousand yards of rip-stop nylon
spinnaker cloth of various colors I am in the process of selecting the pattern I  will
be using and sending the appropriate cloth to the sail maker. I will be
saving hundreds of dollars by supplying the cloth.

For your information I have obtained the following  I value of 25 and  J
value of 9 for the Rhodes 22 , with the Rhodes continental very close to these
values.

If you are interested in obtaining samples of the material, that I am
attempting to sell off as rapidly as possible at less than half of the Wholesale
price, I will work with you. If you are interested in waiting until I have a
completed sail or join me in having two made at reduced costs you are
welcome.... I should be given the fixed price within a week and the finished  sails
within 2-3 weeks. Most of the national sailmakers estimated their cost  with
their material well over $1000. for the tri radial spinnaker.

Of course if you are interested I could supply you with just the material.

In any event if which to see the finished product undersail let me know and
hopefully I'll be flying it by Mid May...

Burt Brody
82 Rhodes 22  Golden Snooch
Southold, NY.
_asnooch at aol.com_ (mailto:asnooch at aol.com)
631-591-2432

In a message dated 2/5/2009 2:17:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,