[Rhodes22-list] "I" Sail Measurement?

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Thu Feb 5 20:52:56 EST 2009

Try Lee Sails over in Hong Kong China. they make a lot of sails for different makes of boats, and if Stan S. ever had a spinnaker made for a Rhodes 22, Lee would have done it. They made a replacement for our main 3 years ago and we only had to give them the serial of our old one and they made an identical replacement down to the 1/4 inch for a perfect fit; we have boom furling. if you have the oversized genoa, a long whisker pole with a good person on the winches to control tension will give you pretty good downwind sailing without the expense of a spinnaker rig.
Lee has sales order takers in the U.S. There is one around Bayshore Long Island NY I know of.
Bigal Delmar NY