[Rhodes22-list] Hull Dimension for Letters

cjlowe cjlowe at sssnet.com
Thu Feb 5 11:04:42 EST 2009

On my '86,straight down from the forward stanchion of the stern rail (I don't
have the captains seats )I measured 19" to the top of the boot stripe,which
is 2" wide and then another inch of gelcoat before the bottom paint.Thirty
inches forward,about 6" forward of the winch,you gain another inch to 20" or
23" to the bottom paint. Hopefully ,there is a picture below.

Jerry Lowe

PS: This is Rik's work, also.