[Rhodes22-list] Hull Dimension for Letters

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 12:42:50 EST 2009

Cowie,

I enjoyed that picture, and I'm glad that I could have been of some help.  Yes; I have a good looking boat, thanks to Stan, but remember you have the same good looking boat also.

Posting your name on another Rhodes in  the water was a creative, and fun thing to do.  Now you know how your name would look on your boat.

If only you could join us for our Rhodes Fleet Sail in Puget Sound in June, that would be real fun.

Caesar