[Rhodes22-list] Galley Stereo Speaker Installation

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Mon Feb 9 22:40:03 EST 2009

Mike:
No doubt that your cabin installation is better then mine.  I was just
trying to make the speakers I had work.  They do take up extra space in the
cabinet that some people might need if you are cruising and need to
provision.  These speakers I have aren't worth the trouble of making any
cutouts, but they sound good mounted the way I did it.  If I ever get
serious about inside speakers, I will do it the way you did as I like things
hidden in a boat cabin instead of being head knockers.  My cockpit speakers
are mounted in the laz ala Rummy and I can't think of a better place, but I
don't think we have any pictures in the archives of his cabin mount, but I
will check again.

Thanks,
David