[Rhodes22-list] Stereo or no stereo

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Feb 12 18:04:21 EST 2009

FYI - last summer I borrowed a RotoZip tool from a friend to cut a
hole for mounting my GPS and depth finder.  This tool uses cutting
bits that are more like a drill bit.  I was amazed at how quickly and
accurately this cut out a 1.5" hole for my wire runs thru the
bulkhead.  Way better than a jigsaw for cutting circles or irregular
holes.  It's very easy to control and if you have a pencil outline to
follow you can make a clean, accurate cut even handholding it.  And it
works much better in tight spaces.  Check it out at http://www.rotozip.com/

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22