[Rhodes22-list] I'm baaaaaaaack.

Claude Cox ccc974 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 11:58:26 EST 2009

Rummy,
Celtic Lass is on Lanier only in my dreams:-(  I pulled her October '07, and
stored her in an RV garage at my daughter's.  I go out and sit with her once
in awhile, talk to her, wipe off some dust, tell her, "Lass, you'll be back
in the water soon."

A friend and I are talking about pulling her down to Savannah for a week of
sailing.  I 'gotta get the bottom wet again!

Claude