[Rhodes22-list] I'm baaaaaaaack.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 17:50:57 EST 2009

Jb,
Sorry, but you are stuck with me for the foreseeable future. All I said to
Herb was that I was disappointed to find him still being himself. I never
suggested anything other than that. Since I have the ability to filter mail, if
the others return and fill the mail box with crap, I will filter them out as
well.
Something to keep in mind. This list was started as a benefit for all  Rhodes
owners. It became such a toxic environment, Stan removed the link from  his
company web site. I don't believe it has served him or the owners very  well.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/16/2009 9:23:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,