[Rhodes22-list] Compression Repair and Installation of Compression Post

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Sat Feb 21 23:02:26 EST 2009

Chet:

If you have the the two forward hatches-I would definitely think twice
before I moved the post anywhere except directly underneath the step.  I can
still get in and out of the enclosed head OK even with the new post a little
aft of the step.  Directly underneath would provide even more room.  Don't
know the sub-structure in that area, but you definitely would want something
substantial to spread the load out especially if cutting out existing
bulkheads.

Regards,
David