[Rhodes22-list] Porta Potty

Blanche DeFord bdford5 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 13:39:56 EST 2009

Thank you, Alan and Barbara Robinson, for the pointers.

A clarification, if you please?  How do you keep the overnight "Little Johns" from spilling during the night?

Thanks for the warning about the vault splashing - it looks as if a bit of coordination is needed.

I'll take along my own TP and some wet wipes and a double bag for them to keep from overusing the portapotty.  Awkward question: Do you put ALL the TP in the bag?

Thanks again,
Blanche DeFord