[Rhodes22-list] Compression Repair and Addition of Compression Post

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 20:31:18 EST 2009

Andrew,
Although the tension gauge is nice, don't waste your money because their
manual has nothing in it about tensioning the stays on a R22. Each owner has
their own method of tuning their rigging and I know the archives have a lot of
good stuff on it. I don't know of any factory settings for the R22.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/26/2009 6:33:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,