[Rhodes22-list] Compression Repair and Addition of Compression Post

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:58:18 EST 2009

Rummy

I have  Roger Pihlaja archival instructions which I found before Tootle sent
me there. These seem interesting. My tuning so far has been to go 2 turns
beyond loose, and counting threads on the turnbuckles so that all are
symmetrical. These are Elton's instructions. Stan told me to leave a little
play in the shrouds, as whenever one came about, the windward side would
tighten up anyway. As always, he is right.

Andrew