[Rhodes22-list] Need to replace Hatch

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 20:35:35 EST 2009

Greg,
Well, you found a great place to get advice. As you proceed with your
project, don't hesitate to ask questions and remember, a picture is worth a
thousand words. Pictures will make it a lot easier to help you. Many of the  parts on
the R22 are specific to this hull. Those parts are available (for the  most
part) from the manufacturer, General Boats.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/26/2009 8:07:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,