[Rhodes22-list] January 2009 - Is there still a Rhodes 22 List?

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 18:10:05 EST 2009

Brad,

We'll probably be down there .... end of March, first part of April for
at least a couple weeks, probably longer now that we are getting the
hang of this retirement thing. Our boat stays there full time. When we
go, we usually just stay on the boat. Yeah that airport is only about a
mile from the dam/bridge project.

I expect it is possible to get a hamburger in paradise, but I know for
sure you can get one heck of a pork chop in paradise over at Patti's
which is basically across the street from our marina. Probably get a
couple of 'em for your picture of Ben (67 after tax) :-) If you get the
job .... you're buyin' :-)

Rik

"There is no such thing as luck. There is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe." ... Robert Heinlein