[Rhodes22-list] January 2009 - Is there still a Rhodes 22 List?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 17:28:51 EST 2009

Rik,

You just gave me the perfect excuse for chasing a $100 cheeseburger.
There's an airport just on the other side of the dam, Kentucky State
Park Airport, that is probably 5 minutes from your docks.  It's
exactly one hour flying time in the Bo.  We're not bidding on a
single, solitary project in this boondoggle, nor is there a need to
re-locate, we'll just sign on as a sub for some specialty work.  We'd
have to hire someone full-time dedicated to nothing but paperwork
compliance with the Feds as the prime on even the smallest of
projects.  That doesn't mean I can't fly to the job site and think
about bidding (makes it a $67burger). Is there a cheeseburger in
paradise near the marina?

Are you going to be there through the Spring?  My home port is the
next dam upstream. I doubt I'll get to make the trip "down the ditch"
to the Gulf this year -  downstream to your place and back could be
done in a week.

Brad