[Rhodes22-list] Leland a reply about list content...

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri Jan 2 23:36:40 EST 2009

Bard is really do not know what to do with you, I like you but at times you
real come off as a stereotype "jackass polite", I have one post from you
raising fund to sue me, I have another where you "got the message and would
cut the crap", next after shit is starting to settle down your raising the
crap level again. I feel like both you and bill where "baiting" me knowing I
am Jewish and my wife is a German Jew.

First off, this is not stans list, never has been, this was not done as part
of rhodes22.com
This is not a freedom of speech issue.
It is issues that some members are being jackasses and beating the shit out
of other people.
This is an issue of people being "Not Nice".

Now if this is just you kidding around, please stop it now. I am very
offended by your actions. I am also hurt by the fact time and again I defend
you and this is "is how I am being repaid", and I am really appreciating "no
good deed goes unpunished for serving up this list.

if you are serious about this crap, just leave now, this is the house I
built and "I asking you to get the fuck out now", if this is just an offbeat
since of humor, please say so, cut the crap and you are welcome to stay.

-mjm