[Rhodes22-list] Leland a reply about list content...

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Jan 3 00:19:49 EST 2009

Keep in mind, I do not "censor", I could but it not my style. What I can do,
is read for "tone" and if the tone is "not nice" step in, understand your
sensibilities, I think all members might be more aware of the phase " the
subjects of politics and religion can lead to heated augments and bar
fights. These might be best avoided.", I try...............

-mjm