[Rhodes22-list] Boat Equipment/Cowie

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 08:04:12 EST 2009

Cowie,

FWIW, I have the Garmin 545 (not the sounder version...there are definite perks from working in a marine store...;^) I like it quite a bit...a good feature set.....
I have one of the very few R22's w/an Edson pedestal w/wheel and controls mounted on the pedestal...my GPS, radio & compass are all mounted on the pedestal. Having everything right in front works well for me...

elle