[Rhodes22-list] Boat Equipment

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sun Jan 4 13:57:18 EST 2009

So far so good.  Even though it's an older unit that I bought
originally for hiking, it has transitioned well to the R22.  And I can
still pull it and use it off the boat.  The only thing that has failed
is the internal light, but I'm not out at night often so it's no great
loss.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22