[Rhodes22-list] Boat Equipment

Blue Heron sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 12:55:13 EST 2009

John,

How's that Magellan Meridian holding up?  My Garmin GPS 12 doesn't receive
the newer satellites and gets a little foggy on cold mornings.

I've been looking for one of those new bright color touch screen GPS
models that has decent marine navigation and an NMEA interface; but no
luck.  It seems the touch screens are just about spoken driving
instructions.

Rick