[Rhodes22-list] Boat Equipment

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sun Jan 4 11:55:25 EST 2009

I use a similar setup as Herb for my GPS.  Don't need a full chart
plotter on my lake.  The handheld GPS sits in a bulkhead mount which
has 12v power in it, so no battery worries.  When I remove it from the
mount to use elsewhere it reverts to internal battery.  This GPS also
features an extra large display mode, so critical items are viewable
from the stern rail while it's still in the mount.  Link to previously
posted photo below.

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20081103/825ed755/attachment-0001.jpg

Cheers!
John Lock