[Rhodes22-list] Contact in Nashville?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Jan 4 10:33:46 EST 2009

Elle:

Consider a Ford product.  I bought a used Focus that had 30,000+ miles from
a dealer off lease.  Paid too much but two years later, I recommend it.
When you have a problem either a dealer or any good local mechanic can
service.  You do not pay as much up from as a Toyota nor Honda, but the car
is very functionable and gives good service.  You might even consider a
brand new with one with the warrenty.

All the top name foreign cars are getting top dollar on resale, so consider
getting serviceability at a few dollars less.

Also recently saw an article about a Pontiac.  The article discussed a
particular car of the year about two or three years ago that GM put into
many lease and rental agencies.  Now they are selling the car at less than
cost and after two years they are finding that there are few problems.  For
a mid size car the article said the value was there.

Consider dealing with a dealership because they are under extreme pressure
to survive.

Ed K
Addendum:  ""My final word is that in the battles that confront us today for
America's freedom and welfare, our chief aim as public-spirited citizens
must be neither to avoid trouble, nor to stay out of jail, nor even to
preserve our lives, but to keep on fighting for our fundamental principles
and ideals."  Corliss Lamont