[Rhodes22-list] King Neptune - special post for Mary Lou or Fred ...

Metaphor mwager at bluecrab.org
Thu Jan 8 12:39:31 EST 2009

Tootle wrote:

> Explain this site:
>
> http://www.pyacht.com/woolsey-neptune-ii.htm
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Ed K

Ed -- I just ran through a trial order up to the point of entering credit
card information.  It seemed pretty standard.  There was a "register and
submit" and a "submit without registering" option.  I used the "submit
without registering" option to enter and it moved right through the process
in a normal way, if that is what you mean with your question.

Mike

Never mind - not what you were asking about...