[Rhodes22-list] King Neptune - Lurks in Lake Pontchartrain ...

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Thu Jan 8 12:50:26 EST 2009

Ah, gotcha.  I didn't make the connection.

They probably are selling what's left in stock.  Notice that they're out of
quarts.

I found that the West Marines around here sometimes sell previously opened
but barely used cans of bottom paint from time to time.  If you're planning
to paint in the next 6-9 months, it's worth it to start looking to see if
there's something like that, which you could get at a discount.

Ben