[Rhodes22-list] The inflatable alternative for Caesar

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Jan 9 15:54:04 EST 2009

Ed K
WARNING: the following should be avoided by the humor-impaired
Three polar bears, a mommy, a daddy, and a baby, are walking along the ice.
Baby: "Mommy, am I a polar bear?"
Mommy: "Yes, dear."
Baby: "Mommy, are you and daddy polar bears?"
Mommy: "Yes, dear."
Baby: "Mommy, am I adopted?"
Mommy: "No, dear, you're not adopted, and yes, you are a polar bear.  Why
all the questions?"
Baby: "Because, mommy, I'm freezing my ass off!"

Do you know how to catch a polar bear?
First you cut a hole in the ice.
Then you line the hole with peas.
When the polar bear comes up to take a pea, you kick him in the ice hole.