[Rhodes22-list] Political Reply to Michael Wager/Now, Oysters...

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 13:53:15 EST 2009

Hi, Mike,

>made from the oysters I hand picked from the creek beds this morning...

Hi, Mike,

Have you raised any of your own oysters?? We have done so not only for the obvious benefits to the creek  but also for the delight of the neighbors.....I, for one, cannot get over the idea that I am popping a 'filter' into my mouth.....brings up visions of a used Fram.....

elle

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)