[Rhodes22-list] 150% Furling for Sale - 1 Year Old - But Cat Peed on it

jimjim02 jamesldickson at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 15:25:02 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,
I have a 150% Furling for Sale - Used One Saling Season.Official Doyle
Furling that I got with my recycled rhodes last July.

Red Trim version that is 150% in size - good shape except for the two weeks
I went on vacation and my cat peed all over it.

Clean it up and washed it - seems to be no stain damage as far as I can see
right now. Can't be sure all the smell will be out.

Let me know if anyone is interested - I can provide pictures of the sail for
you.

thanks Jim

jamesldickson at aol.com