[Rhodes22-list] Herb's Defense - Michael the Problem is well illustrated - Glitch With the List

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jan 12 07:43:54 EST 2009

Michael:

She had to have the last word instead of complying with your request.

There is a Radio Talk Show host who created a phrase to describe such
behavior: Feminazi - Wikipedia is a pejorative term used to characterize
feminists. It is used in North America by social conservatives to refer to
feminists whom they perceive as intolerant of conservative views.

Now you understand Herb's plight?

Ed K

No problem, Michael. I shold have let it drop.."It's the Same Old Song..."

To Infinity and BEYOND!

elle