[Rhodes22-list] Hammock

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Mon Jan 12 19:36:21 EST 2009

Lee,

  Thanks for taking the time to check out the possibility of a hammock on
a Rhodes. I don't presently own a hammock,and didn't want to invest in
one,to find out it won't work. That , and I didn't want to wade
through a half of foot of snow,and try to string it up under a tarp,on
the boat in the back yard.
One of my bigger concerns was that my feet would stick thru the
companionway opening,into the cabin,and take the chance of hitting the
sides of the companionway opening, if rocked by a wake. From the
pictures,it looks like it will just limit the arc,instead of making
bruises.

Thanks again,
Jerry Lowe

Ps: this pic is 1.8 ,see if it makes it.