[Rhodes22-list] Hammock

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jan 13 08:56:01 EST 2009

Jerry,

In the pictures my feet were just inside the companionway opening, but the
hammock was tight enough at that point that my feet couldn't touch the
entrance if I tried.  I didn't play with different methods of hanging the
hammock; but it could easily be adjusted tighter, higher, lower, forward,
and aft.

In this picture I'm facing aft.  My back isn't touching the threshold, but
it's close.  I would adjust the hammock so my entire body is in the cockpit.

http://www.msnusers.com/Rhodes22-AtEase/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=5
http://www.msnusers.com/Rhodes22-AtEase/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=5

Lee