[Rhodes22-list] Captain Carl's question about height of pulpit?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jan 13 15:15:18 EST 2009

Carl,

Keeping in mind that the piping is round, so measurements are about.  From
fiberglass on bow to bow pulpits furtherest edge is 27", from piping to deck
at forward support is 25+ inches on 1984 R22.

A bow pulpit is not a necessity on a boat, there are many without.

You may also want to increase your vocabulary, see (and scroll down):
http://www.thepiratesrealm.com/pirate%20talk.html

Ed K