[Rhodes22-list] Political Insult:Explanation for ED

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Jan 15 10:00:36 EST 2009

Elle,

Despite some of my alcohol-related posts, I'm not really much of a drinker.
However, I think a Lemon Drop is the same thing as a Tequila Shooter, but
instead of licking salt off your hand before the shot and biting on a lemon
after; you substitute sugar for the salt and Absolut Vodka for the tequila.
There is one other big difference--a Lemon Drop actually tastes good.

Speaking of Black Russians and Kahlua, I once spent a day making homemade
Kahlua from a secret recipe.  The cook told me that I had to guard the
recipe with my life.  I think the main ingredient was coffee; I remember it
had a vanilla bean in it.  Years later I found the recipe and showed it to
my wife.  She said that there was a recipe for Kahlua in the Joy of Cooking
and we should check out the differences.  They were exactly the same.

I hope no one died when they gave up the recipe.

Lee