[Rhodes22-list] change of topic to ....Lee

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 10:28:02 EST 2009

Lee,

I probably haven't consumed a pint of spirits in the past 10 years...I don't like the taste...if I can't taste it, then I'm good...I have no objection to having it in the house; in fact, I have the usual assortment of stuff..it's just that I learned long ago that I get really goofy (well, goofier!) from when I smell the cap upon opening a bottle of whatever, & it goes downhill from there...then all I do is laugh.

I've been laughing a lot lately...;^)

hahaha

elle