[Rhodes22-list] Non-sailing Spouses (was Vancouver, BC)

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jan 16 08:24:09 EST 2009

There might be a 4th category: mutual interest & active partner. It
could be considered as part of #3 but I think it is a step from
enjoying sailing to being an active sailor and being a participant in
all the decisions about the boat and sailing. In that case each
participates in keeping the other interested. It probably means I
don't have anything else to add to this discussion as Fred and I both
had very little experience sailing but were very interested in it
when we met. It grew as a mutual interest.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD