[Rhodes22-list] Organic deck deposits

cjlowe cjlowe at sssnet.com
Mon Jan 19 18:33:05 EST 2009

-Michael, that sounds like the best way to attack this problem.Our marina has
the recorded sounds,which work somewhat well,for about a month.Then the
seagulls start comparing notes and figure out that none of their friends have
been eaten by the noise coming out of the speaker,and it's party time. I'm on
a small lake,one of two sailboats in the marina,but there are 200 pontune
boats that offer the gulls a sweeter option than the Rhodes.By July most
boats are white. The one thing that seems to work is a gull sweep.I've had my
windex trashed,when a gull landed on it,so this year I'm going for the spike
model.

Jerry Lowe