[Rhodes22-list] short inhaul line?

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 19:13:30 EST 2009

I'm seeking to purchase or barter for a used spinnaker suitable for use  on
my Rhodes 22.  I would prefer a blownout or somewhat damaged one. This  is
because I plan on manufacturing one for my personal use. I currently have  over
1000 yards of new ripstop nylon spinnaker cloth of many colors. I would  either
pay for  the spinnaker or provide the same amount of brand new cloth  as that
found in the used spinnaker. My cloth usually sells for close to $10 per  yard
wholesale. I have a large amount of new and almost new sailing hardware  also
for barter.

Burt
Golden  Snooch
82 Rhodes  22