[Rhodes22-list] short inhaul line?

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 07:46:20 EST 2009

As I replied early last night to your question ... the manner in which you
furled your genny determines the amount of line on the drum, and the amount of
line on the drum determines the next number of rotations of that drum.
Increasing the length of the line will not solve this problem, efficient furling
practice should solve this problem. I attempt to make sure a small amount of
tension via wind or sheet pressure is present.

Burt
Golden Snooch
82 Rhodes 22
Southold, NY

In a message dated 1/20/2009 6:48:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,