[Rhodes22-list] short inhaul line - the comments continue ...

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 08:44:51 EST 2009

It's the overall length of the furling line ... it's the length of the line
that WAS furled before on the drum that determines the next use. Therefore  a
six foot longer line will not assist.  Another factors include the drum
capacity and the diameter of the furling line. A smaller drum or a larger  diameter
line would produce the same results unless compensated for.

Burt

In a message dated 1/20/2009 8:35:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,