[Rhodes22-list] 372 - Jim J a comment on pot shots (Political)(Non Sailing)

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sat Jan 24 15:04:11 EST 2009

quote Ed K

"It is important to understand those who have looked evil in the eye, those
who have experienced terrorism, who have met those driven by malevolence.
Most Americans cannot conprehend that some people are that cruel.  Most
Americans are good people.  But not all people are good people, not all are
your fellow Americans."

Comrade Ed any time I want to go look evil in the eye and see malevolence
and cruelty to others a trip up the hill to my local bank will suffice. I
have no need to go abroad to find evil there's plenty to go around right
here at home.

also quote Ed K

 "Rather, I think that when you are dealing with evil people.  There is a
better method of dealing with evil.  I agree with the other comments that I
received directly.  Such as, “Summarily shooting them? Gets my vote.”  I
would point out that this method was endorsed by other Rhodies."

Sure I agree, can we start with Bernie Madoff, John Thain, Ken Lewis, Dennis
Koslowski and any of the great captains industry who have gotten filthy rich
by destroying my country???

Spasibo

John Shulick