[Rhodes22-list] John Shulick - I draw a distiction

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 08:35:44 EST 2009

Herb, I agree with your comment about domestic violence. I think John was
pointing out a possible effect of layoffs rather than the cause of domestic
violence,

 If shipping jobs overseas sustains the long term growth of a company that
is a good thing. I can't fault a company for making decisions that help them
stay in business. I do have a problem with US companies taking advantage of
sweat shop type labor.

I also think share holders are waking up and realizing  these  CEO comp
packages are way out of line.

Fair Winds,

Wally