[Rhodes22-list] John Shulick - I draw a distiction

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 08:58:01 EST 2009

Wally,

Agreed, corporate officer's compensation is ridiculous. Especially
considering the amount of personal responsibility they show. (Thain is
the latest perfect example) BUT, every one of those corporations has a
board of directors that agreed to pay that compensation. Was somebody
holding a gun to their heads?? .... or are they just that stupid. We
can't blame a man for taking the money that was offered to him.

Rik

"There is no such thing as luck. There is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe." ... Robert Heinlein