[Rhodes22-list] John Shulick - I draw a distiction

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 13:28:20 EST 2009

Wally,

> Somehow over the years it got out of
> whack. Just like the stock market .....

Yes, and it remained out of whack as long as there were more greater
fools. It appears the supply of those is dwindling though, lately.

Been telling people for a while now, (since '06) the stock market IS NOT
a savings account .... How many do you suppose took me seriously up
until about a year ago?? Ooops, too late.

Rik

"There is no such thing as luck. There is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe." ... Robert Heinlein