[Rhodes22-list] John Shulick - I draw a distiction

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sun Jan 25 13:48:34 EST 2009

Been telling people for a while now, (since '06) the stock market IS NOT
a savings account .... How many do you suppose took me seriously up
until about a year ago?? Ooops, too late.

Rik,

 Don't worry in Sept 07 I re-structured our 401k in anticipation of the
deregulation meltdown and am down only 15% overall so I personally feel
pretty good compared to the market. But I do find your words ironic in light
of conservatives desire to eliminate Social Security for private accounts.
(by the way weren't 401ks' and IRAs' the answer to the SS issue circa
1980s')

sincerely,

John Shulick

"Notice to all employees, the beatings will continue until company morale
improves.
 Thank you
 the management"