[Rhodes22-list] John Shulick - I draw a distiction

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Jan 25 14:16:26 EST 2009

John,

Do you really think the government has done better with your retirement
money than you would have done in a 401k? I doubt if there's any of the
money left that you put in. It was spent. To pay for your retirement,
they're going to have to hope that the next generation has enough to
pay, and is willing to do so. The government has turned SS into the
biggest ponzi scheme ever, we're just all to stubborn to admit it.

--
Herb Parsons