[Rhodes22-list] John Shulick - I draw a distiction

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sun Jan 25 17:33:21 EST 2009

Rik,

 All I've Heard for years is the place to make money is in the market. Buy
and hold was the phrase I heard all through 2001, 2, 3, 4 and how well
people were doing in real estate. Seems the only people to benefit were
those who already had money in the first place. I'm so glad I didn't follow
their advice.
I wonder why all these so called "talented people" think they're worth so
much when their advise was so lousy. But then again I'm just a menial
laborer what the hell do I know about such advanced and subtle forms of
theft. Is that the true value of a higher education? To be able to
rationalize and explain away the destruction of the greatest country on
earth for personal gain.

Thank you for your concern,

John Shulick

John,

Ironic?

Not sure what privately held SS accounts must have to do with the stock
market. Yep, GWB seemed to want to encourage people to invest their
savings there .... doesn't mean one would have to do it that way.

Sorry for your loss, glad it wasn't as bad as some.

Rik

"There is no such thing as luck. There is only adequate or inadequate
preparation to cope with a statistical universe." ... Robert Heinlein