[Rhodes22-list] John Shulick - I draw a distiction

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 09:15:38 EST 2009

John,

> I wonder why all these so called "talented people" think they're worth so
> much when their advise was so lousy.
I'm sure no economic expert either, but I find getting useful, timely
advice from the MSM talking heads is virtually impossible. Anything they
say is at best late and at worst, mostly wrong.

If you'd like to find more prudent info than it is possible to find on
the tv there are a few places you can start looking.

Here's a great blog

 http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/

Here's a good source of information and many excellent books. I just
ordered "Economics In One Lesson" by Harry Hazlitt through these folks,
that is proving to be a very good read (I wish our new president was
reading this) which gets right down to the basics of our current problems.

http://mises.org/

Lots of news and commentary in here.

http://www.prudentbear.com/

I hope these will help with the frustration.

Rik

"There is no such thing as luck. There is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe." ... Robert Heinlein