[Rhodes22-list] John Shulick - I draw a distiction

RobertBovee50 at aol.com RobertBovee50 at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 07:05:27 EST 2009

The board of directors for most corporations are made up  of people outside
of the business. People such as lawyers, bankers and  accountants are good
board members. Their seats on the board change frequently  and they receive
nominal reimbursement for their participation. Many times large  stock holders are
invited to sit on the board.

In a message dated 1/26/2009 5:49:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,