[Rhodes22-list] Boat Name Letter size and placement

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jan 28 14:20:27 EST 2009

Your mock-up looks good. We didn't have photoshop when we did the
lettering for Fretless so we just printed it out on multiple sheets
of paper and taped it to the hull until we got what we wanted.
Consult state regulations about placement, size and style for numbers
(though what you have looks fine to me). We didn't bother with the
port of call.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD